Learn how to confidently write about your creative practice for opportunities,
About this Event
- The importance of a good (and regularly reviewed) bio;
- Writing about your own art – different approaches for different purposes;
- Learning from reading – take aways from well-written pieces;
- Reflecting on your own work;
- Attendees will also write a 200 word statement about a single work of art.
- Pen, paper or computer for notes;
- A work of art for an artist’s statement.
(Thursday) 7:30 pm - 9:00 pm
Stacie BobeleStacie Bobele is a writer, editor and former curator living in Jan Juc. In a career spanning two decades in the arts, education and private practice, she has written and edited content for research papers, grant and arts residency applications, arts journals, blogs and other publications.