This workshop is recommended for artists wishing to include a studio
- How to plan, script and shoot a short video on your smart phone.
- How to frame and light a good shot and structure a video that requires minimal editing.
- We will cover basics using software available on most smart phones.
- We will discuss soundtracks and royalty free music for your video, voiceovers and how to achieve good sound quality using minimal equipment.
- How to upload a video to Youtube.
- Your smartphone. Please ensure all updates have been installed to ensure good functionality.
- Smartphone (i-Phone or Android) less than 5 years old.
(Thursday) 7:30 pm - 9:00 pm
Josh ConnJosh Conn is a videographer and filmmaker based in Torquay. He had a long career as a print journalist with the Herald Sun, Daily Telegraph and Geelong Advertiser before taking on new challenges. Josh first became involved in the film industry as a script writer in 2009. He wrote and developed a feature movie with New Zealand-based production company the Gibson Group which attracted funding from Screen Australia. He went on to write and produce his own short movies which have featured in film festivals and also started a wedding film production company with his wife Michelle. He is currently working as a corporate videographer with Barwon Water while completing production on ‘Crow Valley’, his first feature film as a writer-director.