Do you want to learn how to make your artwork shine
- Why good quality images of your artworks are crucial in a freelancing practice
- What uses there are for photographs of your artworks
- Learn the photographic capabilities of your smartphone camera
- Learn why a photo’s resolution is so important
- How to avoid third parties reproducing the photographs of your work
- Knowledge of basic positioning requirements for artworks when photographing them
- Learn the different types of light needed to photograph different types of work and how this determines the quality of your image
- Learn about the importance of white balance
- Learn how to erase blur and pixilation of your images
- Learn how to photograph framed works or works that produce glare/reflections when photographed
- Learn how to photograph sculpture/3D artworks.
- Knowledge of basic editing on your smartphone.
- Pen and paper
(Monday) 7:30 pm - 9:00 pm
Mollie VaughanMollie Vaughan is a photographic artist based in Bells Beach, Australia. Through her experimental hybridisation of both analogue and digital photography, she creates uncanny perceptions of nature. Her photographs consider photography as a process lying in the ever-expanding boundary between art and science, the real and the unreal.