This workshop is perfect for anyone - from fellow artists, creatives or makers, to sole traders, to micro businesses - looking to expand their reach in the digital world. Natalie
- Identifying new opportunities for your business, in particular in online channels
- An understanding of the value of an online audience
- What an online course or workshop can do for your business
- Online platforms - there’s a multitude of options and ways to deliver class content
- The other layers and considerations to a successful launch
- Pen, paper, laptop to take notes.
(Thursday) 7:30 pm - 9:00 pm
Natalie MartinNatalie Martin is a Surf Coast based artist and graphic designer. She’s been a practicing artist for many years alongside exercising her design skills, firstly in the surf industry, then onto some cutting edge online retailers and brands. She wears a lot of creative hats, teaching workshops in her studio and online, operating her online store and wholesale business, exhibiting her work, commissions, curating gallery events as well as design and marketing.